Pope John Paul II College of Education provides a wide spectrum of educational facilities in one campus. It has a full-fledged Placement Cell vested with the responsibility of offering career guidance and facilitating employment. The Placement Cell was established on 2nd September 2002.
- Motivating candidates for a fruitful educational career. Animating them to be self-reliant and skillful.
- Providing career guidance.Assisting the students to access proper institutions companies for placement.
- Interacting with the institutions/industries/companies on behalf of the college for the placement of the students.
- Acting as an interface between students and industry.
- Creating opportunities to market the students' skills to potential employers.
- Updating students with relevant information regarding placement.
Dr. Monforth Samathanam
Assistant Professor cum Placement Officer
Phone: (0413) 2292121
National service scheme
The NSS motto "NOT ME BUT YOU" expresses the essence of democratic living and upholds the need for selfless service and to show consideration for fellow human beings. With this motto, our College NSS unit was started on 5th July, 1995. This Unit began with strength of 100 volunteers. Since from the inception of the NSS Unit in the College, the volunteers have been encouraged to participate in social and environmental development activities.
Routine NSS programme include:
• Personality Development Programmes • Health Awareness Programmes • First- Aid Programmes • Disaster Management Programmes • Traffic Awareness • Environmental Awareness • Blood Donation Camps • Eye Camps
Mr. M. Prasad M.A., M.Ed., SET
Assistant Professor, Department of English
parent teacher association
• Established in 09.03.2002.
• Meetings are conducted periodically .
• At the beginning of each year, the parents of the newly admitted candidates are invited over and
• briefed about the functioning of the college .
• The weekly test, Mid and Model examination marks are sent to the parents to update them about their ward's performance.
Established in 30.12.1999.
- Financial assistance to the college.
- As resource persons.
- Helping in getting projects and employment.
Dr. R. Arokia Paul Rajan
Director, Department of MCA
Mr. Murugan Kuppuswamy, CSC, Chennai